Architect Jun. 2011 – Jan. 2013
• Create a dashboard so executive management team could easily see new tickets, tickets in progress and closed tickets grouped by customer.
• Setup the company’s support system and processes using Zendesk.
• Design custom Monitoring tool for Windows Azure deployments.
• Design a Quality Control Engine based on Windows Workflow Foundation 4.5.
• Migrate existing system from Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) to Windows Azure (Cloud Services, Blob Storage).
• Create a public API for customers to use to hook up to UCDP. API was built to support connectivity through SOAP and ReST (JSON) interfaces.
• Design the first successful integration with UCDP using Windows Azure, ReST services, distributed architecture design patterns, SQL Azure and ASP.NET MVC.
• Design and develop a complete Software as a Service solution and a distributed back-end system for Appraiser Management Companies using ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, SQL Server, and LINQ.
• Coordinate different teams using SCRUM and other agile processes.
• Integrate social media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn into existing and new solutions.
• Responsible for evaluation of cloud technologies like Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, GoGrid, and Rackspace to present a scalable, reliable and cost effective solution to upper management.
• Cloud Based development using Windows Azure.
Senior Software Engineer Jan. 2009 – Jun. 2011
• Develop a web portal and back-end system for an appraiser management company, using C# 4.0, ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, WF, WinForms, DevExpress, Multi-threads, user controls, LINQ, T-SQL.
• Responsible for leading team. Ensure that the project gets delivered on schedule.
Software Developer May 2008 – Dec. 2008
• Responsible for performance testing strategies, test execution, analysis and tuning/optimization.